Think Shopify South Africa, think Melissa Rowlston. This maverick of the South African eCommerce industry leads a team of designers and developers who work their magic to launch businesses into the eCommerce space. Her specialities range from simple stores to highly custom-designed user platforms.
In this webinar talk, Melissa takes us through the A-B-Cs of getting your business online by following these 7 easy steps:
- Start with your product: Know your product and love & believe in your product.
- Choose the right platform: All platforms have different functions and suitable for specific and different situations
- Build to Scale: Your e-commerce offering is a virtual business. It must pay for itself. Build your online platform to grow
- Listen to your customer: You may think you know them. Listen to them and they will tell you what they want. This is the user journey
- Market: If you don’t market, nobody will find you. Help people find you!
- Start with good habits, clean system and the right partners: The beauty of technology is automation and simplification
- Love, nourish and grow for online business
What will you take out from Melissa's OnlineX Gathering talk:
- A step by step process on how to get your businesses online
- There there is never a ‘one size fits all’ model, but there are universal truths that we can follow to ensure your online business is a success
- Now is the time to get into e-commerce. There is no going back. SA is ready!