WordPress vs Wix
Which is the best DIY website builder for you?
Wednesday, 23 September, 1pm-2pm
Ready to build your own website but not sure which quick and easy platform is best to do it on?
In this, now legendary, OnlineX versus session, we put the two industry leaders in the ring: Wix vs WordPress.
Which should you use to build your site?
In the WordPress shorts we have Dan Elkabir, CMO at Pixel Village, who is convinced that 455 million websites can't be wrong...
In the Wix shorts we have Mark Preston, head of Digital at Hakim Group and founder of Talk About Digital, who is convinced he can show us why Wix is one of the most underrated platforms on the market and the fastest growing website builder on the planet.
Our celebrity ref is Caryn Sher, owner of Jack Be Nimble. She’ll make sure that the contestants fight fair and obey all the rules. She will ensure there are no low blows and has the mandate to stop the fight if there is too much blood being spilled.
As an unbiased marketing expert, Sher will extract the key points that you need in order to make an informed decision on which platform is best for your business.
What you will take out:
- Comparing WordPress vs Wix pits two powerhouses of website creation against each other. The two platforms are among the most popular online design and publishing tools out there, great for both beginners and experienced developers. But which one is right for you?
- Whether you’re a startup or an established business, no one wants a ‘copy and paste’ layout. But not everyone knows how to design and build a site from scratch. Learn why its important to scale up your website to the next level
- How do these platforms compare when it comes to SEO, ecommerce and other critical website building necessities? This session will give you key insights to equip you to make the right decision.
- Do you want flexibility and scalability but you’re worried about being limited by tech? Which platform will set you free?
- With tech, lack of support will drive you crazy. Which platform offers the best community and support?
- WordPress is free (or is it?). Wix is paid for. What’s the catch?
- Website hacking has become a huge risk for all businesses. Which of these platforms is secure enough to protect you from hacks?
Get your free limited ringside seat here!
Click here to view some more great content to help you get online.