Think top of the Google page, think Danny Gavin, MBA, chief strategist and founder at Optidge. He will be speaking at our next OnlineX Gathering, on Tuesday, 28 July, from 4pm-5pm.
Join him for a FREE, in-depth, interactive webinar session: ‘How to use SEO to get your website on the first page of Google’, where he will give you practical tools, guidance and resources to help you show up on the top of the page on Google.
What you’ll take out:
- Tired of your competitors showing up first on Google? It's time to get your company and products to the top of the page.
- SEO, keywords, algorithms, Google rankings… what the heck?! Unravelling the lingo and understanding the methodology that drives traffic.
- Improve your Google ranking by learning about these three big take-aways:
- Keyword research: How to know which words to use to grow the quality and quantity of your website traffic.
- How to build your website and structure your pages in order to optimise your visibility on Google searches.
- How worthy is your website? Use link building strategies to get third-party websites to connect back your website.
BOOKMARK THIS PAGE and visit our website for more information on our upcoming OnlineX Gatherings!